Our Vision is to prepare transformative leaders in nutrition. Our Mission is to provide an exceptional interdisciplinary nutrition graduate program through innovation, education and discovery.
In support of our mission, DNS Values:
- An interdisciplinary/transdisciplinary conviction to nutrition training
- Initiatives that incorporate nutrition into transdisciplinary research
- Innovative techniques and novel analytical approaches to nutrition research
- Programs that enhance professional development
- Diversity at all levels
- Ethics and responsible conduct of research
- Strategic partnerships with industry, federal agencies and non-governmental organizations
- Effective and efficient administration
The Division of Nutritional Sciences will be an internationally-recognized center of excellence for preparing future leaders in nutrition who are equipped to address complex interdisciplinary problems utilizing traditional and novel biological and sociological approaches.