Our Vision is to prepare transformative leaders in nutrition. Our Mission is to provide an exceptional interdisciplinary nutrition graduate program through innovation, education and discovery.
- An interdisciplinary/transdisciplinary conviction to nutrition training
- Initiatives that incorporate nutrition into transdisciplinary research
- Innovative techniques and novel analytical approaches to nutrition research
- Programs that enhance professional development
- Diversity at all levels
- Ethics and responsible conduct of research
- Strategic partnerships with industry, federal agencies and non-governmental organizations
- Effective and efficient administration
The Division of Nutritional Sciences will be an internationally-recognized center of excellence for preparing future leaders in nutrition who are equipped to address complex interdisciplinary problems utilizing traditional and novel biological and sociological approaches.